WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
On this page we tell you how we as gribb.tech deal with your privacy and your personal data. gribb.tech is a trade name of VVCR-Prodrive B.V.
What are personal data?
Personal data is data that says something about you or that we can relate to you. For example, if you want to do business with us, we ask you for personal data such as your name and address. We may also collect personal data from you, such as the IP address of your computer, when you visit our website.
This page describes how we handle that data.
The information on this page can always change, because the Privacy Statement is based on the current business activities of gribb.tech. If they change, we will also update the Privacy Statement. The information may also change due to laws and regulations.
What do we process personal data for?
We only store and use your personal data for carefully determined purposes. In most cases we receive personal data from you because you purchase or want to purchase a product from us. The bottom line is that we cannot help you as a customer if we do not have or are not allowed to store your data.
Your personal data is also used to carry out marketing activities or for risk management within your fleet. In the law, this is referred to as “processing for legitimate interests”.
In addition, we process your data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Below you will find more information about the basis on which we process your personal data.
- To perform our services
- To assess your application for our service.
- To help you as a customer: for entering into, managing and/or performing the service of gtech and/or for advising.
- To provide and receive information to and from other parties as necessary in connection with the performance of gtech. E.g. your insurance advisor or a supplier of Telematics, with whom gribb.tech works together to realize the gribb.tech dashboard.
- For marketing activities. We use your data:
- To better respond to your personal situation with our services. g. offering new services from gribb.tech.
- For analyzing personal data to improve the range of products and services and to better align them with the needs of our (potential) customers. We use these analyzes, among other things, to create groups (profiles) of customers with the same characteristics or behaviour.
- To give you a more personal experience on our website and possibly make an offer that matches your interests and needs. See also our cookie statement on our website.
- Some marketing activities require your consent. This permission is always requested from you in advance. If you have previously given permission and you want to revoke it, we will make sure that this can be done very easily by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- To comply with legal obligations
Which personal data do we process?
- Personal data that we receive from you for the performance of the agreement. This concerns:
- General information, such as your (company) name, address, telephone number, email address and date of birth.
- Data to identify you.
- Your account number in order to receive payments from you or make payments to you.
- Data we need to connect our gtech dashboard to the Telematics in your vehicles, such as the integration key of your Telematics system.
- Data collected by the Telematics System; this concerns data about the driving behavior of your drivers, such as acceleration, braking, cornering, the use of cruise control and standstill. The name of the driver is also passed on. This feeds the gtech dashboard.
- Claims data within your company to determine the savings potential within your fleet. Here you should think of kilometers driven per year, liters of fuel and number of damages
Your visit to our website and social media
Who do we get the data from?
We receive most of the personal data from you or your financial adviser, such as general personal data about you and your company and damage data. Furthermore, data about the driving behavior of the drivers is collected by the Telematics system.
- To perform our services
We use public data and data from market research agencies to validate and improve our data and to gain even better insights about our customers and services. We only process personal data that we receive from third parties if it is permitted to be provided by that party and we do not use this personal data for purposes other than those for which it was obtained.
To whom can we provide your personal data?
We may provide your personal data to the persons, companies and authorities listed below. We only do that if:
- that is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- it is required by law to provide your data;
- you have given permission.
We will only provide your data to one or more parties below if at least one of the above reasons applies.
- Our employees, only if they need this information for their work.
- Companies to which we outsource work (“processors”). These companies then work on our behalf.
- Your insurance advisor
- Public services such as regulators, the police and the judiciary and to the Tax and Customs Administration, if we are legally obliged to do so.
- Bailiffs, collection agencies and/or notaries.
We enter into an agreement with partners who process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. gribb.tech remains responsible for these processing operations.
What are your rights?
As a customer you have a number of rights regarding your personal data. These rights are explained below.
You have the right to inspect
This means that you can request which personal data we have registered about you and what we use it for.
You have the right to rectification, deletion and limitation
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect. You also have the right to have your personal data removed if your personal data has been processed unlawfully, is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was processed, or because you have withdrawn your consent and gribb.tech no longer has any other valid reason for the processing of your data. You also have the right to restrict your personal data. This right means that you can indicate that your data may temporarily not be used. You can use this if your personal data is incorrect, is being processed unlawfully, is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed, or if you object to the processing and your objection is still being processed by us.
You have the right to data portability
This means that in certain cases you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided to us to yourself and another service provider.
You have the right to object
You can object to the processing of your personal data if we use your personal data for purposes other than those necessary for the processing purposes mentioned above. We will carefully review your objection and, if necessary, stop processing your personal data.
Set your preference for offers
You can always easily change your choice to receive offers by e-mail. If you want to make use of one of your rights or change your preference for offers, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by informing us of this by telephone.
You can decide for yourself how you deal with cookies:
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer, tablet or telephone at all, adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also set your browser settings to always refuse third-party cookies. Are cookies already on your device? Remove it in your settings.
It is possible that you see advertising through online advertising parties because you have visited websites. These can be different websites, not just those of gribb.tech. On http://www.youronlinechoices.eu you can read more about turning off cookies from specific parties.
To file a request
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To check that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your valid passport or proof of identity with the request. A driver’s license is not valid. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but always within four weeks.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep the data for as long as we are legally obliged to do so and as long as necessary for the purpose for which we use the data.
We keep your data as long as you are a customer with us. We will also do this for some time if you no longer use a certain service from us. In that case, we use a retention period of five years.
After that, we will only keep the data anonymous for statistical purposes.
Do you have questions?
Do you have general questions about your personal data? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement can be adapted to amended laws and regulations and/or to the way in which we process personal data. This version is from May 2021. The most recent version can always be found at http://www.gribb.tech
Our forms are displayed via the plugin Gravity Forms (of Rocketgenius, Inc.)
When sending in a form, the data gets stored in the WordPress database. These data may contain personal data. A form also collects the IP address of users. We collect these addresses to block potential spammers.
In no way is this information shared with Rocketgenius.
Some of our forms (and their fields) are sent to our marketing automation application: ActiveCampaign. If you accept cookies and send in a form, we also place an ActiveCampaign cookie. This cookie remembers your interactions and provides us a way to offer you personal and relevant content.
Our website is hosted at WordPress hoster Savvi BV. Database and website files are stored at Savvi. In this database, also personal data is stored, including data of sent forms. For instance, Name, Job Title, Company Name, Email address, Phone number, Websites, Address, and IP Address.
Our marketing automation application of choice is ActiveCampaign. This database system stores data of both individuals and companies. Personal data stored may contain Name, Job Title, Company Name, Email address, Phone number, Website, and Address.
When a user accepts cookies, the website will also keeps track of pages visited by the user and will forward it to ActiveCampaign. This provides us a way to offer you personal and relevant content.
We also send our newsletters and email campaigns via ActiveCampaign. We keep track of links clicked by individuals, to know which type of content gains the most attention.
Data in ActiveCampaign is hosted by AWS, in the US.
Google Analytics (GA4) keeps track of the traffic on our website. With this tool’s help, the website’s performance and the effectiveness of marketing activities are analyzed. GA4 registers among other things:
- From which location do you visit the website?
- From which source of traffic do you come to this website?
- How long do you stay on this website?
- How many web pages do you look at?
- To what degree do you engage with the visited web pages?
- What kind of device / operating system / browser do you use?
- Which forms do you fill in?
GA4 uses IP addresses to connect a continent, country, region and place to a user. IP addresses and personal information are never saved. The data collected is stored for a maximum of 14 months and also processed on servers within the continent where the organization is located. Within the collected data it is (on request) possible to delete the data of a specific user. If you want to prevent the data collection of a website visit, you can install the Google Chrome opt-out browser add-on.
GA4 uses advertising functionalities. Google Signals is activated for this. Google Signals is used for cross-device tracking, funnel analytics, audience targeting, budget allocation, and remarketing. To make this possible, Google Signals collects and processes aggregated personal data from users who have signed in to their Google accounts, and who have turned on Ads Personalization. The collection and processing of data is anonymized and data will never be collected or processed by third parties.
Google can provide information to third parties if Google is legally required to, or as far as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have closed a Data Processing Agreement with Google and have forbidden Google to use the obtained analytics information for other services of Google.
Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager, to manage different (tracking)codes (tag) on our website. Google Tag Manager does not collect any personal data; it only makes sure certain tags get activated.
Data stored on Google’s servers is located in the US.
With Google Optimize, we test our website regularly to know on which page version a user reaches their goals the easiest. Google Optimize keeps track which page version a user saw and to which page the user navigated.
Data stored on Google’s servers is located in the US.
This website uses “Google reCAPTCHA”. The reCAPTCHA function checks whether the forms on this website (e.g. the login and contact form) are filled in by humans (and not by bots). When you visit our website, reCAPTCHA makes a behavioural analysis of the interaction between your browser and the website. This does not contain any personal data, but it includes scroll behaviour, mouse behaviour, and time on pages. The data is sent to Google’s servers and analysed.
ReCAPTCHA makes it more difficult to abuse the website by brute-force, Phishing, or SPAM.
Videos on our website are on some occasions hosted by YouTube, part of Google. YouTube stores your viewing behaviour.
Data stored on Google’s servers is located in the US.
This website uses Hotjar to measure usability and user experience. Hotjar anonymously collects user information of our website, including the pages a user visits, and generates heat maps based on mouse movement or clicks. Hotjar does not collect filled-in forms or personal data.
Hotjar’s data is hosted by AWS in Ireland.
This website uses Microsoft Clarity to measure usability and user experience. Microsoft Clarity anonymously collects user information of our website, including the pages a user visits, and generates heat maps and recordings based on mouse movement, clicks or scroll. Microsoft Clarity does not collect filled-in forms or personal data.
Zapier is used to connect certain services. Data collected in a specific service can be sent to another service via a ‘Zap’ (a connection between two (or more) services).
- Typeform → ActiveCampaign
- Data collected in a quick scan, will be sent to ActiveCampaign. This includes all filled-in questions, including corresponding personal data, IP address and device data.
Zapier saves the credentials of each service encrypted to execute the zap. This data is only used for zaps.
Zapier’s data is hosted by AWS in the US.
- Terms of Service
- Applicant Privacy Statement
- Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
- Data privacy
- GDPR Compliance
We use Typeform for a quick scan, to set up easy-to-use questionnaires and collect insights. The filled-in answers will be saved encrypted in a database, including given personal data, IP address, and device data.
In some cases, this data is also sent to the database of this website and ActiveCampaign.
Tracking of third parties
On this website, several tracking codes of third parties are being used, saving the pages a user visited. Third parties can show advertisements based on these visited pages. Services, where these ads are shown, are Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.